A group of researchers at the University of Central Florida (UCF) has developed technology to produce flexible supercapacitors (ionistors) that can hold more energy and withstand 30,000 recharge cycles without sacrificing their original performance.
- Craftsman created simulators Enigma and her “younger brother” – Enigma Z30
- In Dartmouth, a monument to the programming language BASIC
- Facebook’s neural network spoke in the voice of Bill Gates
- The Federation Council proposed to fine for the use of foreign satellite networks
- Google: Breaking Relations With Huawei Hazards US National Security