Scientists from the University of Groningen (The Netherlands) have created tin perovskite material in which electrons are able to remain at a high energy level much longer than in other similar cases. In the future, this discovery will allow the creation of highly efficient photovoltaic cells based on perovskite, eliminating significant energy losses in the form of heat, as is usually the case in traditional solar panels.
- Inconsistent transport of biomaterials to the Beresheet ‘lunar library’
- Russian schoolchildren and students won prizes at the FIRA RoboWorld Cup 2019 World Robotics Championship
- Huawei will launch its Map Kit mapping service in October 2019
- Flow – a gadget to stimulate brain neurons and treat depression
- Apple sues developer of virtual copies of iOS devices